Bangkok Noi's Blog
Valentine's Day is upon us again and Bangkok Noi is ready to accommodate you and your special someone for a night of good food and romance. So don't delay and make your reservations early, because seats are going fast.
- VALENTINE COMBO #1 - four hearts of Sushi and a rose of Tuna sashimi
- VALENTINE COMBO #2 - Seared Tri Tip with Tuna Tartare
- Salad starter; Grilled Salmon, half lobster tail, and Scallop topped with garlic sauce
- Salad starter; Surf and Turf topped with Thai Basil Sauce
This Saturday we have vocals with Paige Melton on acoustic guitar. So make your reservations and come Dine with us this weekend.
SUNDAY NIGHT THE RESTAURANT WILL BE CLOSED FOR THAI HOLIDAY (SONGKRAN) WATER FESTIVAL IN SMITHFIELD VA. COME OUT TO THE BUDDHIST TEMPLE IN SMITHFIELD VA AND ENJOY THE FESTIVAL WITH US. THE FOLLOWING WEEK REGULAR HOURS.
THANK YOU AND ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!!
Pad Thai or Fried Rice with choice of a small roll....10.95
Pad Thai or Fried Rice with choice of a spicy salmon roll or spicy tuna roll....11.95
Lamb Chops with veggies and topped with garlic sauce...12.95
Thai Noodle Soup with chicken ....9.50
Swordfish with veggies and Ginger sauce....12.95
Grill Beef Salad....9.95
Whole Flounder or Red Snapper with your choice of one of our six sauces
With all of these great specials, you should make Bangkok Noi your next destination spot!!! Looking forward to seeing you soon
Sawadee Krup, Chok Dee Krup, Jeur Gun
Love is in the air at Bangkok Noi and Valentine's Day is upon us. We have a number of dinner specials for your dining pleasure so if you haven't already made your reservations; Make them now, as space fills up quickly. Reservations are not required, but recommended. Entertainment will be acoustic stylings by Paige Melton.
VALENTINE'S DAY MENU
- Shrimp Cocktail ....7.50
- Combo ( Duck Spring Roll and 2 Potstickers)...6.50
- Crying Tiger (Grilled Spicy Beef Tenderloin with mixed salad and spicy sauce on the side)...10.00
- Lamb Chop with Garlic Rice and Pomegranate Valentine Salad....25.00
- Steak and Lobster with garlic rice and salad...28.00
- Ribeye Steak and Scallops (with garlic rice and salad)...28.00
- Grilled Rockfish with Shrimp and Scallops and Ginger Sauce (with garlic rice and salad)...28.00
- Godiva Cheesecake...6.25
- Pumpkin Custard with Sweet Coconut rice..5.50
Tonight we have the acoustic duo "Joe and Jim".
Come in and enjoy their laid back music, and vocals with a drink @ the bar, or dine in pleasure.
We are now offering "PARTY PLATTERS", thru the holidays. Call for more information and pricing.
Happy Holidays from Bangkok Noi and staff
- Rice Noodle Soup
- Green Curry Noodle Soup
- Red Snapper with veggies in sweet and sour sauce
- Grill Pork Salad
- Seafood Fresh Spring Roll
Thai and Sushi Combo
- Choice of Pad Thai or Fried Rice and 1 Sushi Roll from the Small Sushi Roll Section
This weekend we have Paige Melton on acoustic Guitar and vocals. Come out and join us.
Don't forget now is the time to come and get your Christmas Gift Certificates for friends and Family.
We also have WHOLE FLOUNDER AND ROASTED DUCK this weekend.
It's Saturday night. Weekend is upon us again. Tonight we have for your dining pleasure; some new specials.
- Lobster with minced chicken and Pad Ped Sauce
- Whole Flounder with choice of sauce
- Whole Yellow Snapper with your choice of sauce
- NY Strip steak with Basil Sauce
- Rockfish with Shrimp and Scallops ginger sauce on top
- Volcano Roll - California roll with mixed baked seafood on top
Welcome back. This weekend we have Paige Melton. Our local West Point solo artist on guitar and vocals. Join us in our dining room, patio, or pull a seat at our full bar.
SPECIALS THIS WEEKEND:
- Cobia Sizzling
- NY Strip Steak with Thai Basil Sauce
- Seafood Sizzling
- Duck Sizzling
- Crispy Pork Belly with Thai Basil
- Rockfish with Shrimp and Scallops with Ginger Sauce
- Salmon and Scallops with Garlic Sauce
- Lamb Chops with veggies and Garlic Sauce
- Mermaid Roll: Eel, avocado, asparagus topped with tuna and salmon
- Princess Roll: Cobia Tempura, cream cheese, avocado, asparagus, lettuce, topped with masago
- Angel Roll: Shrimp Tempura, topped with spicy tuna and flake, then white tuna sashimi on top
Labor day is upon us. Start your weekend off with a bang. Come out and dine with us. Tonight we have Paige Melton as our vocal soloist. The patio is going to be, "Where it's AT!!". Great weather tonight will make our covered patio the local favorite hot spot to dine.
SPECIALS THIS EVENING:
- SEAFOOD SIZZLING
- SHRIMP AND SCALLOP SIZZLING
- DUCK SIZZLING
- COBIA SIZZLING
- ROCKFISH COMBO WITH SHRIMP AND SCALLOP
- SALMON AND SCALLOP
- RIBEYE WITH TIGER SHRIMP SKEWERS
- WHOLE FLOUNDER WITH CHOICE OF SAUCE
- CRISPY PORK BELLY WITH THAI BASIL
- SEAFOOD PAD PED; red curry seafood medley
- COBIA SWEET AND SOUR
Remember we support local produce as well as local seafood.
Labor day weekend brings us a new roll.
- ANGEL ROLL - shrimp tempura, asparagus, cream cheese, topped with spicy red tuna and flake, then topped with SHIRO MAGURO (white Tuna)!!
SEE OUR SUSHI PIC UNDER SUSHI
- PRINCESS ROLL
- MERMAID ROLL
Hope to see everyone out tonight. Enjoy your Labor Day weekend. Safe holiday from Bangkok Noi.
Bangkok Noi will be featuring Live Music this weekend with acoustic vocals and guitar by Paige Melton. Come dine with us inside or out on our covered patio. We will be featuring dinner specials, and don't forget about our happy hour during the week M-TH 430-600. Hope to see you here, but if not; enjoy your Labor Day Weekend and have a safe holiday.
Friday August 22nd we will have Live Music with High Note. Come out and join us for a great night of music and Thai food @ Bangkok Noi!!
If you haven't had a chance to come by for breakfast, then you've missed out on some great items. Bangkok Noi is open for Breakast; Th-Sun from 7-12. The breakfast menu will be updated soon to the website, and as always you can order takeout as well during breakfast hours. We feature American fare as well as some Thai breakfast items. If you've dined with us before then you know how fresh and savory our food is; breakfast will be no different. So make Bangkok Noi your breakfast destination before starting your day and enjoy dining in its finest. As always parties are welcome, and don't forget about our newly finished covered patio. With the weather cooling off, now is a good time to enjoy the outdoors.
THIS WEEKS SPECIALS:
- Whole Flounder: deep fried, Thai style, head on with your choice of sauce on top
- Surf and Turf: Ribeye steak cooked to order, over asparagus spears with Thai Basil on top
- Rockfish Combo: Rock with Shrimp and Scallops, grilled, over vegetable medley with Thai Ginger Sauce on top
- Seafood Sizzling: Shrimp, Scallop, and Lobster Tail on a fajita hot plate with veggies and a teriyaki sweet sauce on top